WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Great Game Review.

Hey Mickey, Sony came out with a new game called Shawshank Redemption, review that.

Sonic in Search for Love Sonic in Search for Love

Can't we all just enoy it?

People I think you're looking into this way to much. I do think this was just for what you kids call these days, "For the Luls".

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Art wise yes, everything else...

Pros
It's pretty. Very very very very VERY pretty.

Cons
The pacing and transitions were awful, and 90% of your voice actors killed the buzz for me, Navi's deliverances to her lines were just as bad as how annoying she was in the game itself. And your writing isn't up to par, alot of the jokes we're long and boring and very predictable. And then you swamp Navi's voice actress mid way into the cartoon, as well as everyone else but Josh has clarity in their microphones. It was like I was playing House of the Dead, but there's no way to skip the cutscenes. Your previous incarnations of this series we're put together more fluidly then this one.

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

I think we all know what happened next.

You we're right Max, I can't handle your style.

Thanks for including me in the voice cast man! That was a fun little toon.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Nice.

Im surprised you din't try the Psychonauts move.

"You are my own creation, I command you to stop."

Nice quickie. We'll be here watching you as well.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Valid Animations, Valid Drawings, but only at 85%

I'm fully well aware of the jist of these cartoons. Most of them are just here to make fun of the viewer's intelligence(Which is humorous in its own entity), rip on something the majority of Newgrounds uses as their trump cards of animation, and what have you. But I'd say about a chunk of the cartoons are... well subpar. Which I know is the main point of the collab and it's all in good fun, it just breaks the flow of the cartoon for me is all. It's just a small nidpick and nothing more.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Extreme Closeups

Hell yes. Winkled, Pruney, Super Detailed Face Close Ups for the win. *horns*

dVP dVP

A valiant short

Though I think the mature content is not needed. Teen would be more likely to fir this cartoon's description.

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

I was waiting for someone to animate to this song.

The mixture of the animation and the song spliced oh so well together. Super huge koodos man.

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

BACON NATION!

The timing and how chaotically he swaps from one conversation to the next is gold. I'd love it if you'd make a sequel someway somehow. =D