WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Great Game Review.

Hey Mickey, Sony came out with a new game called Shawshank Redemption, review that.

Sonic in Search for Love Sonic in Search for Love

Can't we all just enoy it?

People I think you're looking into this way to much. I do think this was just for what you kids call these days, "For the Luls".

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Art wise yes, everything else...

Pros
It's pretty. Very very very very VERY pretty.

Cons
The pacing and transitions were awful, and 90% of your voice actors killed the buzz for me, Navi's deliverances to her lines were just as bad as how annoying she was in the game itself. And your writing isn't up to par, alot of the jokes we're long and boring and very predictable. And then you swamp Navi's voice actress mid way into the cartoon, as well as everyone else but Josh has clarity in their microphones. It was like I was playing House of the Dead, but there's no way to skip the cutscenes. Your previous incarnations of this series we're put together more fluidly then this one.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Congratulation making it to Fox News

Stick it to the man. Especially when the man is too dipshit in the brain to mention that you placed a Mature Rating on the game.

Koodoos on a neat little game.

Mighty Spidy Mighty Spidy

Requests huh?

I'd like to see a level editor.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Awesome Effort

You get points for orginal work, sense I'v never seen a Katamari Flash Game before. But you do need some image tweaking, besides that little setback, plus I think you should be able to have alot more tracks then just one, a very valiant effort. Good on ya!

Foreverkul responds:

Thank you! I hope there will be enough support to encourage me to make another one.

Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~ Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~